Today, we're showcasing a Dove cloth diaper by Lollidoo Diapers.
- One-size cloth diaper
- 2 in 1 style - can be used as a diaper cover or a pocket diaper
- high quality Malden Mills recycled fleece
- Recycled stainless steel snaps
- Embroidered snowman design
- Make sure to prime your diaper - look to the right for instructions.
- Shake solids into the toilet, (there’s no need to “dunk,” unless you want to).
- Place soiled diapers in a dry pail until laundry day.
- Our performance fleece fabrics launder beautifully in cool water, as well as in warm and hot. Instead of bleach - dry in the sun. While we advocate line drying* - you can dry in the dryer at any temperature.
- Add vinegar to your rinse cycle or fabric softener dispenser to help diapers rinse clean.
About Mamas Ashley Manes and Melissa Morgan
After meeting in 2004 through an online parenting community, Alison Manes and Melissa Morgan set out to craft an extraordinary sustainable cloth diaper.
Melissa, a white water rafting enthusiast, was out on a weekend rafting trip with her husband when the light came on: recycled fleece.
From there, LolliDoo was born.
Alison and Melissa have set a mission to create products and run their business while while respecting families, communities and the environment. With a firm belief in buying local, Melissa and Alison have established a cottage industry in Newman Lake, Washington.
You can see more of Ashley and Melissa’s designs on Facebook.
Each cloth diaper featured during Stashing Through the Snow is a
unique design that is only available in limited quantities only at Cotton Babies, while supplies last.
Help us rejoice about the creations of work-from-home moms and small businesses around the world!